Friday, March 28, 2014

True Friend is...

Ever since I lost my cellphone (Blackberry), I lost contact with a lot of people including those who refer themselves as my good friends (and naively, I believed them). It makes me think, do I must have a Smartphone so people will keep in touch with me? Will they ever make an effort to contact me through something else other than cellphone? I am no longer using BBM / Whatsapp and or such social media applications because I haven't have a chance to buy a new phone yet. These days, people are so dependent to technology and especially the internet and social media. 

Actually, this shows who's the true friend is: 

Those who actually give a damn about me at least do something to keep in touch with me, like through twitter / dm / facebook / text messages and even come to my house. Well, if you really think that someone's existence is important, you will always find a way to stay in touch with them. Although only few people who actually make an effort to contact me, but I swear they are more than enough. I swear I'll treat them 2 times better than they already did to me. It's in my nature, you gave me one love, I'll return to you a hundred of love amd affections. Simply because I don't always have a good friend, so when I found one, I'll cherish them with all my heart~

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget