Monday, October 28, 2013

Meet My New Friend, Teddy!

Hello, guys.... how have you been? I'm doing great, in fact, I made a new friend, and I'd like to introduce him to you all :D

Here it is...!

His name is Teddy, his full name is Teddy Bear. Yeah, let's ignore the fact that he's pink, because not only girls who can have a pink skin. Boys can too, and I decided that Teddy is a he, not a she, because you know, I'm too lazy to come up with a new girl name just because he has a pink skin.

Alright, please forgive my absurdity *peace out!

I got Teddy as a present from this random student in Belimbing village when I was KKN. And ever since then, I've been talking to Teddy before I sleep, or when I don't have anyone to talk to (which means, most of the time, haha! Kidding) 

I talk about everything to him, including my secret stuffs, the things I never tell to anybody, I tell them to Teddy. Now I could only hope that Teddy would never come to life because I doubt he's a good secret keeper (sorry Teddy). But seriously, speaking my problems in louder voice makes me relieved, because I've never been able to share my deepest problems with anyone, nor even the ones I called bestfriend. Although all Teddy doing was just listening (yeah right, let's pretend that he's alive, ok!), I felt like I'm talking to someone and it feels nice because I could spill out all of my problems to him, and he won't judge me. I know this is crazy, but I kinda enjoy this new habit of mine which is talking to a doll. It's weird because I remember as a child, I didn't like dolls or other girls toys that much, but things changed, and people change all the time. Don't worry, I still have my sense with me. I'm not going mad, I just found this new way to release stress is quite fun.

Good day everyone. I said GOOD DAY! (Hannah Montana pun!)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget