Tuesday, January 25, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, REVINA!

It's Revina's birthday. You turn into 17 now. It has been 5 years since our first meeting. Do you remember, we met when you were 12 and I was 13 right in front your house. Our elementary school buddies was introduced me to you. The beginning of our friendship, wasn't it? I also remember people were saying that you and I had similar face, eventhough I still can't find that similarity. Anyway, we're not spending too much time together anymore since you and I are busy with the college stuffs. But still it won't change our friendship. Nah, we're going to celebrate your birthday in Ragunan with Ema, Tika, Kiki, Dianti, and Mara. So, please, prepare the money cause we definately will ask you to treat us, hehehe. *no kidding*

Well, once again, happy birthday nerdy. May all the best go with you. Sincerely... Denisa! :)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment