Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day #3 About Us

Kali ini postingan di atas mengenai cinta. Yeah, cinta. C.I.N.T.A

This post is dedicated to you. Yeah you, eventhough I know you will never ever read this post. Never.

We were met. We were introduced ourselves to each other. We talked a lot. We shared about everything. We are separated by a long distance. But I don't care. I love you. I don't know why. I don't know how. I just really happy when you called me that 'nickname'. I just really happy when you attack me with a lot of PING or BUZZ. I just really happy when we finally met again, and then you smiled. And I smiled. And we both smiled in shyness. I love the awkwardness between us. I love our laughs. I love our jokes, I love our time. I love you. That's it. I never want to ask for more. Never.

I remember a lot of your words, but this one is the one that I noted in my heart : "In front of the other girls, I have to always be a sweet and nice guy. Only in front of you, I can be a little bad guy."

You lift me out of the ground. That's what I feel about you even until now. Even when you finally have a girlfriend. I still love you and it never changed. But now, our laughs is not as loud as it used to be. We're no longer talked a lot. I'm walking away. But it doesn't mean I don't care anymore! I just realized that my presence in your life will only hurt someone there. Someone who also loves you just like me. And I don't want to compare my feeling with hers. 

PS : This is not a goodbye nor the end of our friendship. I just need time to recover from my heartbroken. Have fun with your life, Mr. Wordless. 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget